Content Curation Resources
On this page you'll find a curated list of all of our content marketing, content curation, conversion, and more training.
Live Curation Training
Below is a list of our top live training and tutorial videos, audio, and content.
- Secrets to Mastering Commentary in Your Curations [live training]
- Mastering Single Source Content Curation Training
- Tutorial on Publishing a Trending RoundUp Curation
- What Matters More Than What You Curate
- Content Curation Tips & Advice For the Local Marketer or Business Owner
- Ultimate Trending Content Curation Post Tutorial
- Curation to Creation Video Tutorial - Plus Content Promotion Tips
- Curation Tips for Adsense & Facebook Boost
- Tips & Advice on Curating Infographics
- Tutorial : How to Create a Trending Story Curation
- Curation Secrets & Tips Interview with Symantic Mastery Training
- Tips on Outsourcing Curation
- Curation Retargeting Strategy [tutorial video]
- 3 Tips For Adding Commentary to Curation
- Why Automated Curation Never Works
Questions & Answers
In the list below you'll find answers to some of the most common curation questions.
- Will Curated Content Overshadow My Original Content?
- Why Do I Want Other People Content on My Site?
- How to Guarantee You Curate Daily
- How Much Should You Curate?
- Becoming Your Own Best Client
- Tips on Outsourcing Curation
- 3 Brave Little Known Ways to Stand Out In Your Market
- The Value of Social Curation
- My Goto List of Easy and Quick Content to Publish
- Going Horizontal With Content Curation
- Conversion Hack – Mapping Your Customers Journey. Top Resources to Get You Started
- Matt Cutts on the Spectrum of Curation & SEO
- Advice on Curating Evergreen Content
- Tips for Defining Your Target Market for Highly Effective Curation
- 5 Common Content Curation Mistakes
"Curation Suite lets us gather a breadth of relevant content that our audience would otherwise never be exposed to. It also extends our original content by letting us easily add additional contextual interest. Without this software, we'd need a staff of researchers and reporters to be the authoritative source in our topic area. With Curation Suite, our editors can focus on creative decisions and audience engagement, which is what good curation is all about."
Curation Case Studies
- How a Pro Guitarist Curates & Monetizes His Guitar Niche Site
- Authority Site from Scratch
- Beauty & Fashion Blog Content Curation Case Study
- Breaking Down Content Curation from PopularMechanics
- The Making of a Drone Authority Site
- 5 Examples of Converting Curations
- Case Study – Curating a Top RV Travel Authority Site
- Case Study – Political News Site with Curation First Strategy
- Case Study – Authority Site from Scratch
- Content Curation Example – SnapChat for Business
- Case Study – How a Top 5% Real Estate Agent Uses Content Curation
You are a hero. It has been a long journey for me to start my direct sales business and here I am with your products and having so much fun curating and now know I can actually have a “blog” to promote my brand and a twitter tool and OMG! I am in heaven!!! So Cool….. (OK I’m a California girl)
Scott's Insights & Digital Marketing Advice
Below you'll find the most popular Scott's daily insights founder and creator of Curation Suite. Scott provides you with a jolt of insight to help you think differently about content, curation, and digital marketing.
- Fantastic Content & Where to Find It
- A Story of the Glass Is…
- Website Monetization Research CliffsNotes
- On Fake News...
- Should You Renew That Domain?
- The Opposite Content Hack That Works Every-time It’s Tried
- What’s in a Trend?
- Here’s What Wins In a Fast Paced Digital Marketing World
- BLANKHOLE… Afflicting Many Sites
- A Sanatorium for the Mind – The Great Library of Alexandria
- The Power of the Written Word
- A Conversation With a Dolphin
- Stealing Jokes from Comedians
- Fight Procrastination Day
- Millennial Whoop and Going Beyond Sameness
- Sostratus and The Lighthouse of Alexandria
- What the Dark Knight Can Teach You About Saving Your Market
- Like Shootin’ Fish In a Lake
- Experts Do This…
- Lacking Motivation to Publish? Do This
- Petition To Shut Down Site
- Based on a True Story…
- This Will Make You Go Evergreen
- How to Publish More than the Cicada’s Visit
- The World Needs Great Editors
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Conversion Rate
- Facebook is a Paid Platform
"Curation Suite offers a good workflow. CS adds a bunch of features but if you work through top to bottom systematically you get a consistent result. CS is excellent with YouTube and Vimeo sources where you can set the frame and the featured image in a couple of clicks. Add the ability to select paragraphs out of longer articles, plus the read more, and add to the editor and you’ve already saved enough time to pay for it. I am very satisfied with your company. I find it amazing that Scott manages to keep an eye on everything, tech support is right on it – better yet I don’t need them very often. Well done and thanks – the world of WP plug-ins often over promises and under delivers, you guys have it right."
Live Examples of Curated Content
Below you'll find real live examples of curated content.
- The Most Important Customer Metrics [infographic]
- Apple Face ID Comment of the Day Goes Too...
- Top Stories to Know Everything About Petya, Ransom-ware, and Cyber Attack Spreading Globally
- The Emergence of VR and Mobile Tech
- Become a Master Marketing Storyteller with this Free Course from Pixar
- 3 Great Tips for Your Email Strategy
- Awesome 12 Week Content Marketing Plan [infographic]
- Will AI Transform Businesses Quicker Than We Know It?
- Here’s What Happens in a Social Minute [infographic]
- What Are the Personality Traits of a Trusted Entrepreneur?
- Are Diverse Teams a Good Business Decision?
- KickStarter and Fire… What Could Go Wrong?
- 10 Free Google Tools All Content Marketers Should Use
- 4 Ways to Use Psychology to Woo Your Competitions Customer
- Top Advice From Writers on Getting in the Zone
- The Best Insights from Neal Schaffer’s Reddit AMA on Social Media
- The Five Types of Social Media Influencers
- A Few Thoughts on Measuring ROI with Content Marketing
- Simple Lessons You Can Learn From The Netflix Startup Story (video)
- History of Content Marketing is Older than Most Imagine (info graphic)
- The First Brand Manager Was a 1st Century Roman Glassblower
- Are You a Platform or Publisher?
- What Content Marketing Closes Sales?
Product Releases & Product Tutorials
- Example Post Showing the Power of Curation Suite
- Create a Curation Site Like Digg.com with Direct Curation Links
- Highlight Your Previous Curated Content with Curation Tracking
- Summer of Awesome New Content Curation Features
- How to Curate Content from Pinterest
- A News Widget for WordPress
- Narrative Block - An Advanced Way to Refine Your Content Discovery
- Quick Curate/Draft Post Features Update
- Post Shortcuts for Images – Quickly Change Sizes, Layout, Add Image Credits, and More…
- Trending Feeds for Automated Sharing, Email Newsletters, and More…
- Meet CurationBot – Find Content to Curate, Publish, & Share in Any Market or Niche
- Power Content Search – Announcing Free Search with Your Listening Engine
- Create Email Newsletters & More with Your Own Custom Curated RSS Feed
- Creating a Curated News Page on WordPress
- Curate from Instagram
- How to Curate Memes and Images from ImgUr.com
- How to Curate From Facebook
- Curate Videos from DailyMotion
- Announcing New Pocket Integration with Curation Suite
- Quick and Easy Social Media Curation
- Video Curation For Any Market or Niche
- Now You Can Curate From Reddit – Release News
- How to Set Featured Images in Curation Suite
- How to Curate Multiple Images in WordPress
- How to Curate Content from Instagram