Here’s something you might find interesting.
One of the things I share with anybody getting started with the the Listening Engine is to try to publish a variety of content.
Mixing up what you publish will make your content fresh and new.
The worst thing you can do is bore your audience. Publishing content on a random playlist will keep them coming back. And it’s easier than you think.
Here’s a list of simple and easy templates you can publish right now:
- A single source curation that turns into a rant that you know frustrates your audience
- Publish a curation that takes the exact opposite position of your source
- Curate a the latest viral video and relate it to something in your market
- Search Giphy to find an ironic Gif and relate it to something in your niche (you can search Giphy right within Curation Suite).
- Curate a video and highlight the exact point (2:12) where your reader should watch—then relate it to your niche
- Release a fun round up from a topic your not sure your audience would like… We do this with our “Future is Cool” round ups.
- Create a curation listing the top 7 posts from one of your favorite thought leader
- Curate a list post listing each item of the list and add one more item with your commentary.
That’s enough to get you started.
(One of my favorite ones is the Giphy one—those are so easy to do)
Pick one above that make you feel excited and get to publishing.
The great thing is with Curation Suite you have all the tools you need to do this right now.